FMDesktop

Contributor
nicolas.mangon
Message 1 of 2 (1,906 Views)

Important Announcement for FMDesktop Customers

1906 Views, 1 Replies
01-14-2010 01:25 PM
Hi All,

Today, Autodesk announced a partnership with FM:smileyfrustrated:ystems that will provide extended support and other opportunities for our FMDesktop customers. Please go here to read more about the news.

Nicolas Mangon
Autodesk AEC Building Industry
facilicad
Message 2 of 2 (1,906 Views)

Re: Important Announcement for FMDesktop Customers

01-17-2010 07:49 AM in reply to: nicolas.mangon
Congratulations to Autodesk and the folks over at FM Systems! Before I became a developer of a competitive product, I was an FM Software consultant and on many occasions recommended FM Systems to my clients. I have always respected the software and the team behind it. I am confident that between FM Systems and Autodesk, the FM Desktop client base will be served well. Good luck to all in the upcoming transition!

Bill Kilp

CEO/faciliCAD LLC
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.