cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
532 Views, 3 Replies

CAFM Training

Anyone know about any CAFM training? (preferably, not by a software vendor whose product I don't own). I was given some information about some training last year, but, chose to go to AU instead. the classes sounded pretty informative, but, I don't remember anything about it to look to see if there will be another one next year. Still haven't got any sort of system set up yet. We own MAP, but, since I have neither the manpower, nor the knowledge of how to properly insert the information, we haven't done much. thanks for any help... -- Melanie Stone (Wanderer) Facilities Management - Map 3D 2005 Win XP Pro AUGI - Survey Manager Gateway AUG - Treasurer ICC - Director of Communications Media
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

here's one I came across in the links I was going through... http://www.wbresearch.com/facilicon/index.html looks more like it's for administration and budgeting, and I don't know how many of us actually deal with that... The themes that will be addressed include: a.. Prioritize and infuse leadership throughout your facilities organization for gainful receipt of respect and resources b.. Balance the project portfolio - Effectively prioritizing the needs of the academic and administrative facilities c.. Insert facilities into the funding equation - Generate the investment required for proper campus planning d.. Optimize your strategic plan through streamlined organizational operations e.. Renovation and renewal of existing buildings - Reign in your deferred maintenance through thoughtful lifecycle management f.. Bring environmental initiatives to the forefront - make institution-wide sustainability a reality "melanie stone" wrote in message news:41800549$1_2@newsprd01... > Anyone know about any CAFM training? (preferably, not by a software vendor > whose product I don't own). I was given some information about some > training last year, but, chose to go to AU instead. the classes sounded > pretty informative, but, I don't remember anything about it to look to see > if there will be another one next year. > > Still haven't got any sort of system set up yet. We own MAP, but, since I > have neither the manpower, nor the knowledge of how to properly insert the > information, we haven't done much. > > thanks for any help... > > -- > Melanie Stone (Wanderer) > Facilities Management - Map 3D 2005 Win XP Pro > AUGI - Survey Manager > Gateway AUG - Treasurer > ICC - Director of Communications Media >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

saw this listed on CADville.com's calendar... http://www.proshows.com/pro/SWPE/index.po;(0CppkxPQ SOUTHWEST Plant Engineering & Facilities Maintenance Show (SWPE) March 23-24, 2005 Phoenix Civic Plaza, Phoenix, AZ OVERVIEW Southwest Plant Engineering & Facilities Maintenance Show ® (SWPE) is designed to provide solutions to industrial end-users to keep their facilities and operations running safely, smoothly and efficiently. A free, two-day conference runs concurrently with the show. Consecutive, one-hour sessions on the latest topics concerning facility engineers and maintenance professionals will be presented. The scope of this conference is designed to attract the highest level of decision makers in plant engineering, maintenance and building operations. Exhibitors to the show are providers of plant, building & grounds, and maintenance products and services. SWPE attracts professionals who are involved in management, operation, or maintenance of industrial plants, commercial buildings or institutions and municipal facilities such as hospitals and schools. Exhibit Hours: Wednesday 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Thursday 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Attendee Reception: Wednesday 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Conference Hours: Wednesday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM Thursday 8:35 AM - 2:00 PM NO ONE UNDER 18 ALLOWED at the expo. For more information, please e-mail us at info@proshows.com or call 800.827.8009. "melanie stone" wrote in message news:41800549$1_2@newsprd01... > Anyone know about any CAFM training? (preferably, not by a software vendor > whose product I don't own).
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

http://www.bafac.com/Home.aspx Bay Area FM Expo June 15th & 16th at Santa Clara Convention Center 'The Bay Area Facility Management Show, is the marketplace for suppliers to showcase their latest products and services to decision makers throughout the Bay Area.' here is a list of the exhibitors http://www.bafac.com/ExhibitorList.aspx tried to pull up the list of seminars but, couldn't find it...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report