Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk University - 11/30/04-12/03/04

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
918 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk University - 11/30/04-12/03/04

Don't forget to attend the 'birds of a feather lunch' on Wednesday. Don't make me get stuck at a table full of sales people again! Also, Wednesday night features industry-specific sessions from 7:30 - 9:30. This is a first, and I hope we have a good turnout to encourage autodesk to cater to us more next year!!! Tuesday Nov 30, 2004 3:30pm - 5:00pm ID12-3 : Facilites Management Wednesday Dec 1, 2004 11:30am - 1:00pm Networking Lunch - "Birds of a Feather" 01:00 pm 02:30 pm FM23-1L Introduction to dbConnect for Facilities Management 7:30pm - 9:30pm Industry Receptions Thursday Dec 2, 2004 08:00 am 09:30 am FM31-1 From Autodesk® Architectural Desktop to Facility Management Reports 1:00pm - 2:30pm FM33-1 : Publish Building FM Information to the Web Using Autodesk MapGuide Friday Dec 3, 2004 08:00 am 11:30 am FM41-1 Digging Deep into Databases
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
BHashman
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for the post. I have signed up for some of these classes. I will get over to you at lunch but my main interests lie in your future so I will have feathers a flyin as I try to sit at two tables.

Where I want to see FM lead to is inside the building and into the ceiling and below the floor to see and document the MEP systems. This will occur soon with ABS building a head of steam. Well at least it better because the client already wants it and I already sold it.

But now, oops, I sound like the salesman!! Hopefully, though, the right kind of salesman. I don't want to sell you anything. I am already telling clients that AC can solve their FM/MEP record drawing and as built problems. Hopefully this proves true.

See you there.
Bill
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Believe me, I am looking forward to the day when my entire complex is recorded a in Building Systems-type format. ;) how long? and what's the cost? I don't know that autodesk has an immediate answer for me, not to mention the other portions (site surveys, you know, with so much space changing over the past 90 years or so...) "BHashman" wrote in message news:26125688.1101276924643.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Thanks for the post. I have signed up for some of these classes. I will > get over to you at lunch but my main interests lie in your future so I > will have feathers a flyin as I try to sit at two tables. > > Where I want to see FM lead to is inside the building and into the ceiling > and below the floor to see and document the MEP systems. This will occur > soon with ABS building a head of steam. Well at least it better because > the client already wants it and I already sold it. > > But now, oops, I sound like the salesman!! Hopefully, though, the right > kind of salesman. I don't want to sell you anything. I am already telling > clients that AC can solve their FM/MEP record drawing and as built > problems. Hopefully this proves true. > > See you there. > Bill
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Did you know that many class handouts from past AU's (2000-2004) are posted
on the AUGI website?
http://augi.com/education/auhandouts.asp

au 2004 FM-specific class handouts include...

digging deep into databases by scott mcfarlane
from adt to fm reports by bill kilp and john janzen
intro to dbconnect by scott mcfarlane
publish building information to the web using mapguide (and facilicad) by
bill kilp and glenn stazak

there are 5 fm class handouts from 2003
and 3 handouts from 2002

"melanie stone" wrote in message
news:4172796@discussion.autodesk.com...
Don't forget to attend the 'birds of a feather lunch' on Wednesday.
Don't make me get stuck at a table full of sales people again!

Also, Wednesday night features industry-specific sessions from 7:30 - 9:30.
This is a first, and I hope we have a good turnout to encourage autodesk to
cater to us more next year!!!

Tuesday Nov 30, 2004

3:30pm - 5:00pm ID12-3 : Facilites Management

Wednesday Dec 1, 2004

11:30am - 1:00pm Networking Lunch - "Birds of a Feather"

01:00 pm 02:30 pm FM23-1L Introduction to dbConnect for Facilities
Management

7:30pm - 9:30pm Industry Receptions

Thursday Dec 2, 2004

08:00 am 09:30 am FM31-1 From Autodesk® Architectural Desktop to Facility
Management Reports

1:00pm - 2:30pm FM33-1 : Publish Building FM Information to the Web Using
Autodesk MapGuide

Friday Dec 3, 2004

08:00 am 11:30 am FM41-1 Digging Deep into Databases

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report