Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anne, I've lost server address for lisp newsgroups etc

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
395 Views, 2 Replies

Anne, I've lost server address for lisp newsgroups etc

Hi anne, I've configured my computer (in accounts-outlook express) to read "news.autodesk.com" and thats obviously not correct, could you give me the right one. thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Pi - The list of discussion groups can be accessed by the HTTP (web-based) interface at http://discussion.autodesk.com/index.jspa. Both the HTTP web based side and the NNTP discussion group reader side URLs are listed there under drop down menus. The main lead in for all roups off of the OE side would be news://discussion.autodesk.com/(name of specific group) This group we are in would be news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.fm --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. pi wrote: > > Hi anne, I've configured my computer (in accounts-outlook express) to read "news.autodesk.com" and thats obviously not correct, could you give me the right one.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Don't tease me!!! I got excited that there was actually a post in here, but, of course not... ~sigh~ "Anne Brown" wrote in message news:4118BC4E.FD260FC5@autodesk.com... > Pi - > > The list of discussion groups can be accessed by the HTTP > (web-based) > interface at http://discussion.autodesk.com/index.jspa. Both the > HTTP web based side and the NNTP discussion group reader side > URLs are listed there under drop down menus. > > The main lead in for all roups off of the OE side would be > news://discussion.autodesk.com/(name of specific group) > > This group we are in would be > news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.fm > --- > Anne Brown > Discussion Groups Administrator > Autodesk, Inc. > > pi wrote: > > > > Hi anne, I've configured my computer (in accounts-outlook express) to read "news.autodesk.com" and thats obviously not correct, could you give me the right one.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report