Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tunnel size, Voxel size

Tunnel size, Voxel size

I was suggested to re-post this in this board:

It would be absolutely great if we could set

1. the tunnel size,

2. even better if we could set the voxel size as well so we can make comparisons between simulations, otherwise the work is only very qualitative and no quantitative conclusions can be made.

3. Add to this that if the pressure map colors represented the same pressure (or velocity) between simulations it would be absolutely awesome.

The three ideas before might look like separate actions,  but they all have one goal: opening the possibility of doing comparable simulations.

I know all these features could add to the cost of the program but it could be worth. Cost wise, there is nothing in between Flow Design and Simulation, so most amateurs or self entreprenours cannot afford Simulation but maybe they could afford software with few more features than Flow Design even if it is a little more expensive. But anyways thank you very much for this product (Flow Design) as it still works for an initial qualitative assessment.

2 Comments
Billduck
Advocate

Great suggestions. I would add to that being able to probe, to get the pressure (as is done in FEA within Inventor) would aid in setting values. 

ryan.arnaudin
Alumni

Thanks Radon and Bill. I see there are no kudos on this item. Just a reminder, if you agree with the request please upvote/kudo so the idea gains visibility to the development team. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report