Flow Design Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flow Design Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flow Design topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow Design Revit Plugin: Pressure showing as 0.00MPa

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
wheeler.dayle
1118 Views, 2 Replies

Flow Design Revit Plugin: Pressure showing as 0.00MPa

When I run Flow Design through Revit, the Pressure shows up as 0.00MPa in both the legend and probe values, despite the graphic itself working in 2D and 3D. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Flow Design, Flow Design Revit Plugin and Revit 2014. I have ran Flow Design on numerous models, Construction, Structural.etc. - all to no effect. I would use the standalone Flow Design software but it doesn't have wind profile settings which are important for the wind testing that I am conducting as part of my research. I was hoping you would be able to assist me in this problem.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
hartogj
in reply to: wheeler.dayle

The pressures typically seen on the face of a building will be only a tiny fraction of an MPa which is why you see 0.00 being reported.

If you change pressure units to Pa, you should see correct numerical results for the legend and plots. To do this, go to the "Manage" Ribbon tab, then choose "Project Units", then  choose discipline structure and change the units for stress to Pa.

Jon

Jon den Hartog

Product Manager
Message 3 of 3
wheeler.dayle
in reply to: hartogj

That's exactly what the problem was, the values for pressure are now showing. Thanks for your help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report