Flow Design Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flow Design Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flow Design topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any helpful software for this purpose ?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
388 Views, 2 Replies

Any helpful software for this purpose ?

i m working on a project with fibre glass that has to be saturated with resin by the application of vaccum.

Is there any autodesk software that can help me find the vaccum pressure, fill time of mold, point(s) of application of vaccum and resin inlet point(s).

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

reply me
Message 3 of 3
raalteh
in reply to: Anonymous

Within Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight we may have a partial solution; we can simulate the infusion process of the fiber mat, but at the moment it's not vacuum assisted.

The product also has the ability to create Vacuum boundary conditions in 3D thermoset processing, but this is in a different part of the product that does not contain porous fiber matts for impregnation.

Between the two areas you should be able to get some good insights. Historically, there has not been mass adoption of the technology outside of Boating, Aerospace and Wind Turbines, but there a good amount of interest building around these types of processes within the Automotive industry.

Hanno van Raalte,

Product Manager - Injection Molding & Moldflow products

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report