Flame Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flame Family (Flame, Flare, Flame Assist, Lustre) Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flame topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW Flame 2017x1 Videos - Tangent Panel Enhancements

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Grant.Kay
412 Views, 4 Replies

NEW Flame 2017x1 Videos - Tangent Panel Enhancements

Hi All,

A new video has been posted to the Flame Learning Channel going through the enhancements to the Tangent Panel Support.

This includes updated support for the Tangent Hub 1.3.1 on Linux and MacOS.

The Flame Products also support the Tangent Ripple for portability or scaled down capabilities.

There is also support for the Tangent Element VS which is a software panel emulator that can run on an iPad or an Android Tablet.   This can all be achieved over a local wi-fi network.

Installation and custom mapping are covered in this video.

You can check this all out on the Flame Learning Channel.

or in the new Autodesk Learning on AREA  - Just search for Flame.

Or you can download the videos via iTunes.

If you wish to follow along, you can use your own system or you can download the free training edition.

Please follow me on Twitter @DiscreetUK for the latest Official Flame Training Updates.

All feedback, requests and comments are always welcome!

Enjoy your weekend!

Regards

Grant

Grant Kay
Principal Learning Content Developer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Official Autodesk Flame Learning Channel
http://www.youtube.com/flamehowtos

The Official Autodesk Smoke Learning Channel
http://www.youtube.com/smokehowtos

Also available as podcasts on iTunes

Follow me on twitter @discreetuk for the latest training updates.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
arichards
in reply to: Grant.Kay

Fantastic video on Tangent panels. Actually was just what I was after having just got Flame now working with our Tangent panels. Now just hoping that the panels work with the Batch versions of CC and CW in the next version.

Cheers

Tony

HP Z840, 80GB Ram, Quadro M6000x24GB
Message 3 of 5
slabrie
in reply to: arichards

Hello Tony!

The Batch version of CC and CW are not yet supported with the Tangent panels BUT I have heard that this might come very soon!

Stéphane Labrie
Senior Product Owner
Flame Family
Message 4 of 5
sally_post
in reply to: Grant.Kay

Loved the video . Can u do a in depth video on certain advanced functions( Alternate Mapping, Knob banks,suitable combination for multiple uses) . Not able to get any assistance on those . By the wave i have purchased the new tangent wave panel . Breaking my head to config from scratch. Are there any default presets?

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 5
slabrie
in reply to: sally_post

Hello Sally_Post!

As far as how to use the mapping tool, please refer to Tangent Mapper documentation (i.e. in the Help menu, you can see the user manual). 

As far as the Wave support, we do not have a mapping yet.  This is something we have on our todo list.  If you are on Facebook, members of the Logik group created a mapping so you could use it for Flame/Flame Assist/Flare.

You could also play with the mapping tool since it is quite straightforward. 

If you come by NAB, make sure to come visit us at the Renaissance Hotel! 

Have a nice day!

Stéphane Labrie
Senior Product Owner
Flame Family

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report