Flame Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Flame Family (Flame, Flare, Flame Assist, Lustre) Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flame topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Missing Animation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
n8vfx
212 Views, 2 Replies

Missing Animation

Hello, I am using Flare 2017 Ext on a Mac. I have only been using 2017 for about 2 weeks now. The last few days I have noticed that my key frame animations have been disappearing when I switch from one batch setup to the next or when I load a batch setup. It does not happen every time just occasionally. I searched the forms and couldn't find anyone else with this issue.

Any thoughts about why or if this is a known bug?

Thanks!

-Nathan

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
n8vfx
in reply to: n8vfx

Okay, so I found my animation. It was shifted down to frame 2001. I am using the new feature (I think it's new) where you can set up the batch starting frame. Mine is set to 1001 as that is the show specs. Maybe there is a bug with that feature?

Message 3 of 3
Philippe_Jean
in reply to: n8vfx

Hi Nathan,

when modifying the BatchStartFrame, all animation keyframes and node offsets currently in batch are slipped.  When loading in append mode, a dialog should appears to ask you what to do with the loaded nodes.  When copy/pasting between batch of different start frame or using the custom bin, the animations/offset are auto slipped.  When reloading a batch setup in Create or Replace mode, the saved start frame is restore so all animation/offset should stay the same.

If this is what you are seeing, then it working "as expected", if this is not what you are seeing or this is not what you "expected", please provide some details.

Hope this helps,

Philippe J.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report