Flame Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flame Family (Flame, Flare, Flame Assist, Lustre) Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flame topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cycling inputs shortcut

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
arichards
230 Views, 3 Replies

Cycling inputs shortcut

So with the fcp shortcuts in Smoke Alt+shift cycles inputs but what is the shortcut with Flame shortcuts? That combination simply brings up the next available input branch.

Cheers
Tony
HP Z840, 80GB Ram, Quadro M6000x24GB
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
fred.warren
in reply to: arichards

Hello Tony,

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve here. Are you looking for the shortcut that let you cycle between the Input sockets of a Batch node while you are manipulating it (to create connections to another node).

If so, the shortcut is Alt-Shift as well.

fred

Frédéric Warren
User Experience Designer
Message 3 of 4
arichards
in reply to: fred.warren

Hi Fred,

Yes exactly, I am looking to cycle through options. So, if you take Blend&Comp it has five possible inputs. If you use the FCP shortcuts then Alt+Shift cycles through them each time you press shift (keep Alt down and click on Shift to cycle the options). With Flame however it just brings out the next available one and doesn't cycle each time you press Shift.

Cheers
Tony
Message 4 of 4
arichards
in reply to: arichards

OK, now I've got it. It's the opposite way around between the shortcuts. With FCP shortcuts it is each subsequent time you press Shift and with the Flame shortcuts it is each time you press Alt. I was so programmed to press Shift that I never dreamed of pressing Alt. Reprogramming under way.

Cheers
Tony

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report