Community
FBX Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s FBX Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular FBX topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running the samples

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
t.loudiana
362 Views, 2 Replies

Running the samples

So I am brand new to the FBX SDK although I have been doing graphics programming in DirectX and OpenGL for a while now. I just finished reading all the documentation and would like to run through some of the sample programs, however there are no project files as stated in the documentation.  I created my own projects for them and linked to the correct libraries but am still getting unresolved externals for FBXDouble3DT and AnimCurve_Impl(or something like that), along with two others that look like allocation and deallocation functions.  In particular this is for the Animation sample.  Any idea what the problem is here?  Should I be linking to something else along with libfbxsdk.lib?  I have verified that I my directories are correct, the library is correct and the dll version matches the library.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Numerator
in reply to: t.loudiana

The project files are there.  The ViewScene sample project is put here:

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\FBX\FBX SDK\2015.1\samples\ViewScene

Message 3 of 3
willeastcott
in reply to: Numerator

It's there FBX SDK 2015.1 VS2012. However, it looks like vcxproj files were left out of FBX SDK 2015.1 VS2013.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report