Community
FBX Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s FBX Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular FBX topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBX Review ... Windows Store version ... lower interface bar missing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
kbarnettza
534 Views, 2 Replies

FBX Review ... Windows Store version ... lower interface bar missing

Hi There,

Feels like I missed out on the happening of FBX Review, I only discovered today... guess I was too intent in working way too hard with Unity 3D.

... Anywayz... Please Help!

Today, at work I installed FBX Review from the Windows Store... I cannot get the lower interface bar to display (open, play controls and settings).

At home, I installed the same and got the same problem. Then I luckily found the PC desktop download option at the Autodesk site. This one is correct, it has the lower interface bar. There must be a way to switch it on on the Store version - right?  If so .. please let us know here in this thread.

Thx,

Kevin.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
kbarnettza
in reply to: kbarnettza

you get the desktop version by selecting the Windows 7 option ... here ...

https://apps.autodesk.com/MAYA/en/Detail/Index?id=6979630331069053932&appLang=en&os=Win64

Message 3 of 3
ifunlisted
in reply to: kbarnettza

Having this same issue with the current Mac version. The Interface menu is there when I first open the program or view a file, but as soon as I manipulate the view in any way, the interface disappears and right click does nothing. If I want to make any changes or adjust the view (other than normal pan/tilt/zoom) I have to close the file and reopen it just to get the menu back.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report