Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verbindung vom Bibliothek und Vault

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
nischant
393 Views, 7 Replies

Verbindung vom Bibliothek und Vault

Hallo liebes Community Team,

ich habe eine Frage zur Autodesk Factory Design 2015.

ich würde gerne in meinem Autodesk eine Bibliothek erstellen, mit bestimmten Voraussetzungen. Wenn ich Bsp. vom Ort A eine Assets erstelle und dies dann, in Vault einchecke das es dann auf meinem Server nach meiner Wahl speichert und das dann, über meine Bibliothek immer wieder von der selben Bibliothek anwenden kann. Aber auch die Leute die vom Ort B die Assets nutzten wollen, dass Sie dann vom Vault einmal die Assets Abrufen und das die bei den auf dem Server nach deren Wahl speichert und das die Bibliothek  dann vom Server die Assets abrufen kann. So das man von Ort A oder B immer die Assets von der Bibliothek aus anwenden kann.

Danke im Voraus.

Viele Grüße 

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
XuesongBai
in reply to: nischant

Hallo.
Ich verstehe nicht checked bekam Ihre Idee über Microsoft Translator.
Der Punkt ist im Zusammenhang mit Teilen und synchronisieren Sie die Bibliothek zwischen Multi-Site-Vault-Server. Vault professional-Version hat die Fähigkeit.
Ein weiterer Punkt ist, dass die Fabrik Benutzer können direkt veröffentlichen Factory-Objekt über einzelne ZIP-Datei in die Bibliothek in Vault in FDS 2017.So, Sie nicht mehrere Fabrik-Asset-Dateien manuell einchecken müssen, und die anderen Benutzer im selben Standort können Fabrik von Vault.Simply Put, Tresor-Bibliothek als private Cloud behandelt werden kann.

Hello.
I don't understand Germany.I got your idea via Microsoft translator.
The point is related to share and sync the library between multi-site Vault server.Vault professional version has the ability.
Another point is that factory users can directly publish factory asset via single zipped file to the library in Vault in FDS 2017.So you don't need to manually check in multiple factory asset files and the other users in same site can download factory from Vault.SImply put,Vault library can be treated as private cloud.

Thank you,

-Xuesong

Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 3 of 8
nischant
in reply to: XuesongBai

Hallo  @XuesongBai

Ist es möglich, meine Assets Bibliothek Pfad zu ändern, ich möchte es in einem anderen Ordner als Standard zu speichern.

Vielen Dank,

Message 4 of 8
nischant

Hi @XuesongBai

Is it possible to change my Assets Library path, I would like to save it in a different folder as default.

Thank you

Message 5 of 8
XuesongBai

Hi there,

In FDS 2015,you can change the location of factory in local drive or in network shared folder.

in FDS 2017,you can change the location of factory in local drive or in the network shared folder. And also you can set the factory library folder in Vault Pro.

which one is you want?

Thanks,

Xuesong

Message 6 of 8
nischant

Hi,

i use FDS 15, and i which to change in lacal drive. I have no idea who i found this.

Thank you

Message 7 of 8
XuesongBai

hi there,

The default directory of Center Asset Library is C: \Users\xx\Documents\Factory Library. But user can customize the location of Center Asset Library. Generally, the user-defined directory of library is identical to that of Inventor project. User can set the directory of Center Asset Library to local or shared folder on the server.

01-1.jpg

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Message 8 of 8
nischant

Thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report