cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Factory Design Suite

Autodesk Factory Design Suite

The ultimate should include the REVIT family of products.  Looks like I will have to purchase the Building Design Suite to get more of the products I need and forgo the Factory Design Utilities since it can not be purchases out side of the suite.  It is to Costly to purchase the Factory design suite and then purchase the REVIT products along with it at $5,500 each ($15,000).

3 Comments
Status changed to: Future Consideration
Thanks for the feedback. for this release, we had received customer feedback that was contrary to this, believe it or not. It was felt that it would make deployment of the suite more difficult across an enterprise. As the bulk of our customer cross section have the workflows split into two camps - ie those that design the building and those that design the layout - our direction in development has been toward supporting better interaction between the two disciplines. 2014 has embarked down this path by allowing Revit data to be incorporated into the layout environment. We will continue to improve and expand this workflow in future releases.
dwerner
Participant
Thank you
Frank.Schmelzer
Contributor

I think it is a good Idea to take Revit with the FDS. Parametric Building from Revit to the parametric Inventor! And for what ist Green Building Studio part of the FDS with Subscription? There you can only use Revitmodels and no AcadA-Models!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report