Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send to Inventor Button - iLogic Rules and Forms Omitted

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
CadlineSupport
559 Views, 2 Replies

Send to Inventor Button - iLogic Rules and Forms Omitted

When using the 'Send to Inventor' button in AutoCAD Architecture, the iLogic rules in my Factory Layout template are not brought in to the new Layout created. I have selected the desired template in the Templates tab of the Inventor factory options, is there another location that I need to specify the template to be used? All the iLogic is brought in as expected when creating a new Factory Layout from template as normal from Inventor so this seems to be a problem with the 'Send to Inventor' button itself. Can anyone advise?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
XuesongBai
in reply to: CadlineSupport

Hi,

Supposed you are using the Win 7 OS.So there is two templates for Metric and Imperial in the C:\Users\Public\Documents\Autodesk\Inventor 2012\Templates\Factory. You need to create the ilogic rule in them. So if you new 2D layout in ACAD by Metric template, then Send to Inventor will select the 3D metric template too. Vice versa.

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 3 of 3
CadlineSupport
in reply to: XuesongBai

Superb! Thank you very much for your help Xuesong.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report