Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

product comparision

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
399 Views, 4 Replies

product comparision

Hi,

following are the requirement for me in a particular software.

1. I need to create a detail manufacturing model and assembly (like a plant)  note: please refer the image attached

2. I need to do walkthrough with auto labeling of each and individual equipment and i need to convert into a HD video.

3. I need to do animation i.e i need to move the components in the  overhead conveyor as like image attached.

4. I need to do animation i.e i need a auto spray of water,powder and paint.

5. I need to show smoke movement and fire in the heating equipment.

6. I need to change from one colour other  while component is moving in overhead conveyor.

7. I need to show the sprayed water returning to the collection tank

8. I need to show the powder recollection path and motion.

9. I need to show people walking around the plant.

10. when i dip the component into the tank water level inside the tank must increase and even overflow if the water is more.

11. after dipping when we lift the component from the tank water droplets in the components must be visiable.

i need to know all the above process can be possible in the FACTORY DESIGN SUITE simultaneously and i need to render as a HD video

now we are using FDS and we cannot do the above all at a same time please give us the solution.

we are the paint and powder coating  plant suppliers

the attached file shows one of our plant we have done in FDS. ( this is our smallest plant and for this model design system works very slow )

whether PLANT DESIGN SUITE will be capable of doing the above process.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
XuesongBai
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi there,

Very nice to see the detailed requirement.

Parts of requirement can be implemented in Navisworks in factory layout design suite.

Frankly, factory layout design suite  and plant design suite are for the different industries.

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: XuesongBai

Hi,

I need to know weather FDS (Factory Design Suite) is capable of performing all the task what i have mentioned in the my last conversation.

I think you have misunderstood of comparing two software, my only requirement is to perform all the task at the same time and generate a H.D video.

After working on FDS for few months i doubt this software is not capable of performing all at the same time.

For Example : I can perform one task in showcase and other task in 3ds max but i can't perform both in one.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Hi,

I am waiting for your immediate reply 

As this is a very important factor for us.

So please kindly reply wether this is possible or not, so i can inform to my management.

Message 5 of 5
XuesongBai

Hi there,

Frankly, you cannot finish all of the tasks in one place.

Could you please share your contact info with me?

My mail is Xuesong.Bai@autodesk.

I would like to discuss the topic offline.

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report