Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAVISWORKS MANAGE IMPORTANT

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ahmetsevindi
412 Views, 4 Replies

NAVISWORKS MANAGE IMPORTANT

Hi everyone...

"Navisworks Manage" program is able to simulate the process of building made ​​of. We own our factory will manufacture semi-finished and finished products from raw materials of a product in this program can we simulate the process? Can we simulate processing time to the factory equipment ready for use?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ahmetsevindi
in reply to: ahmetsevindi

Hey!!!!

There is no one to my question answer ?Please,its important for me.

Message 3 of 5
jeff.pek

Hi -

Sorry for the delayed response to your question.

I don't think there is any capability like this within Navisworks. Its simulation capabilities are limited to time-based simulations (of the addition of components), as well as "walk-through" and clash detection.

What, exactly, are you looking to try to simulate? What kind of questions would you like to have answered?

Thanks,

Jeff

Message 4 of 5
jolicom

Hi, trying to understand what it is you would like to simulate....  is it the amount of time that it would take to go from raw material to finished product through your manufacturing process?  If so, there are other tools within Factory Design Suite that can help estimate this....

Message 5 of 5
ahmetsevindi

Calculate elapsed time in a factory building under construction. However, analysis of production processes can occur in a factory? Analysis of the time and cost required to produce a product can?

Thanks...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report