Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Machine Utilization Dashboard

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
petestrycharske
367 Views, 2 Replies

Missing Machine Utilization Dashboard

All,

I am working on a factory layout and have launched the Machine Analysis tool in ACAD Mechanical 2014, but I don't see the dashboard displayed.  The analysis seems to run correctly, as I can hover over the indicators and see the machine utilization percentage and can right click to select the Optimization>>Add to Dashboard option, but nothing shows up.  Also, when I generate the spreadsheet report, there is data, so I know the tool is working

Haven't spotted anything in the program options, but that doesn't mean that I didn't miss it.  Has anyone else experienced this and / or have any suggestions?  Thanks in advance for any assistance and have a most blessed day!

Peace,

Pete

Just a guy on a couch...

Please give a kudos if helpful and mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi there,

Please find the file  %appdata%\\Autodesk\ACA 2014\enu\FactoryPreferences.xml.

The content of the file should look like below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<ApplicationPreferences xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

<SelectionMode>TopDown</SelectionMode>

<OptimizationWindowLeft>456</OptimizationWindowLeft>

<OptimizationWindowTop>227</OptimizationWindowTop>

<MachineWindowLeft>378</MachineWindowLeft>

<MachineWindowTop>224</MachineWindowTop>

</ApplicationPreferences>

Maybe the value (e.g.224 as above )of MachineWindowTop or MachineWindowLeft is too large.  Please change MachineWindowTop and MachineWindowLeft to small value( 163.2) to see if it fixes your issue. 

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 3 of 3

I have a similar issue on my laptop, the values suggested didnt work

qamarnaseem6EVRX_0-1709053450204.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report