I've got problem with AutoCAD -> Inventor synchronization.
When I'm using standard assets everything works great, but when I try to use chain assets synchronization failed,
1. I open new AutoCAD dwg drawing.
2. I place "not chain" asset.
3. I synchronize drawing with Inventor. Everything works fine.
4. I synchronize draving to AutoCAD.
5. I place chian asset.
6. I synchronize drawing with Inventor. Chain asset doesn't show.
7. I synchronize drawing with AutoCAD. I delete chian part and place some other "not chian" asset.
8. I synchronize drawing with Inventor. Everything works fine again.
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.