Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infrastructure Engineering Communication Error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
228 Views, 1 Reply

Infrastructure Engineering Communication Error

Read whole thing before telling me to go to another post.

Okay so I've started downloading infrastructure and when I click the installer, the communication error comes up. I'm still on the page and I haven't reset it, but it says firewall, which I think may be the problem. Still, my firewall says that Autodesk has full access to my computer.

Now, I am using a program called Covenant Eyes, It's a sort of firewall program and I think it may be blocking it, I do not know how to fix it, and I am not aloud to un-install Covenant Eyes. I need this program for a school project so I need this work around rather swift. Or if anyone has another program close to infrastructure Engineering or Building Suite programs that'd be fantastic.

Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Logos_Atum
in reply to: Anonymous

Ask if you´re allowed to run a virtual machine with a seperate windows installation without network access.

A little work but does the job.

Kind regards

Daniel

P.S.: I almost forgot..... now go and post this to a different forum Smiley Wink

Dogs aren´t flammable.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report