Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to customize autodesk 360 local storage folder

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
nstalker
689 Views, 2 Replies

how to customize autodesk 360 local storage folder

I use Autodesk 360 on (2) computers and on my iphone.  Sometimes when I check 360 on my iphone it shows activity of me downloading a very old drawing that I haven't touched in a long time. I'm concerned that Autodesk 360 is creating multiple copies of drawings and storing them on both of my computers, in addition to the cloud.

I also see that drawings that I was not working on were uploaded to the cloud multiple times.

I have a couple questions regarding Autodesk 360 and maybe this is not the right forum but here it goes:

1) is there a way to change the local storage cache folder for Autodesk 360?  I have a working static state HDD for my desktop that doesn't have a lot of storage capacity.  However I have a huge storage drive that I wouldn't mind this cache being located in.

2)I love the new feature to be able to pause the sync.  I use this feature frequently; otherwise I end up stealing the bandwidth from my entire company.  However, is there a way to schedule syncing?  It would be wonderful if I could schedule syncing for 2 in the morning like you can do with defragging your computer.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
adsk_loren
in reply to: nstalker

HI,

I checked the Help (RMB on the Autodesk 360 notification icon in the status bar and select Help), and I found a couple of answers.

You can't change the location of the Autodesk 360 folder on your computer.

You can access the Autodesk 360 forum through the web interface (RMB on the Autodesk 360 notification icon in the status bar and select Launch Autodesk 360 Web). The Comunity link goes to the support fourm. You can use the Feedback link to suggest improvements.

Regards,
Loren
Message 3 of 3
XuesongBai
in reply to: nstalker

Hi there,

Can you send the log file and .db  file to us which are are located under %localappdata%\Autodesk\Autodesk Sync?

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report