Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FDS19103 Will not Install

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
dennis
492 Views, 2 Replies

FDS19103 Will not Install

I have been trying to install the hotfix FDS19103 repeated times now.  It sits at Initializing.  Windows Update is up to date.  I do have NWSP3 and FDSUtils Update installed.  I wasn't sure on the FDSUtils update, so I reinstalled both the FDU_UP1.EXE downloaded from http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/inventor-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-fa...

and the Factory_Design_Utilities_2015_Feature_Update_Pack_EN.exe downloaded from Subscription.  These may be the same thing, because I saw no difference in the Control Panel after installing.

I also noticed that in my Task Manager, two Setup.exes are launched when I click the FDS19103.exe.

I was able to install the FDS19201 in about 60 seconds.

Any suggestions? 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
wangcha
in reply to: dennis

HI Dennis

That hofix is only for the users who installed FDS 2015 RTM + FDU_UP1 + Navisworks 2015 SP3, in that case Navisworks Factory environment cannot be initialized correctly. If you have installed Factory_Design_Utilities_2015_Feature_Update_Pack_EN.exe the issue would be gone. so based on your description, you don't need to apply FDS19103.

Thanks,

-Charles

Message 3 of 3
Logos_Atum
in reply to: wangcha

Hello there,

I also have an issue with an update...

The 3DMax Design 2015 Extension 1 can be installed over and over again,

it´s been prompting anew after installation and a restart, reporting to not

be installed.

Kind regards

Daniel

Dogs aren´t flammable.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums