Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FDS 2013 Cloud-based Assets

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
boojie_recto
340 Views, 2 Replies

FDS 2013 Cloud-based Assets

Hi, I can't seem to access the cloud-based assets within the software in FDS. It says "Cloud assets are unavailable; you may use previously downloaded assets." Does anyone experience the same? How did you resolve it? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
adsk_loren
in reply to: boojie_recto

Hi,

When are you seeing this message?

They added 229 new assets to the cloud library yesterday, and it may have down during the update.

Also, go to the Factory Options dialog> Asset tab and make sure Disable Automatic Proxy Detection is selected. This is a Windows Explorer setting that can impact performance when you are accessing the cloud-based assets.  

Regards,
Loren
Message 3 of 3
boojie_recto
in reply to: adsk_loren

Hi,

I've been experiencing this ever since I started using FDS 2013. about a year ago. I did not pay much attention to it since I wasn't using the assets very often. But now, it gives me headache just trying to create new assets to be used for my layout when in fact, i can easily download them from the cloud. I tried the proxy setting thing, but I get the same results. Thanks for helping.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums