Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

factory modz for fds 2014

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
subramani1976
666 Views, 8 Replies

factory modz for fds 2014

hi 

when can we expect factory modz  inside autodesk inevntor 2014/ fds 2014

regards

Subramani

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
XuesongBai
in reply to: subramani1976

Hi there, Factory Modz() is only trial product on Autodesk Lab. But it has been expired now. Once the Modz() is available, I will update on you. Thanks, -Xuesong
Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 3 of 9
subramani1976
in reply to: XuesongBai

dear xuesongbai

Will it be part of fds in the coming releases ? there is no update on this fr more than a year ?

thanks
subramani
Message 4 of 9
XuesongBai

Hi there, Frankly I am not sure. But I know factory modz() is useful for the layout simulation. I will update on you if I have any further update. Thanks, -Xuesong
Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 5 of 9
GOURTICAD

Please if this version is available send to me a link or post it in the forum , Thank you a lot

Message 6 of 9

Hi

Ive just been investigating how to simulate a production line and bumped into a thread from a while back about MODZ. This looked useful. Is there a plan to include in the latest releases of FDS 2018 onwards?

Regards

PJ

Message 7 of 9

Hi PJ,
Sorry, no plans to include Modz in 2018.

Oleg
Message 8 of 9
mk92
in reply to: olegd.prod

Hi Oleg,

I would also like to raise my hand. Urgent need for a tool like this in our company! Currently we are investigating which software is able to do a good simulation. A tool like this, implemented in a good and present software like the FDS would be the best solution.

Kind regards.

Message 9 of 9
olegd.prod
in reply to: mk92

Hi there,
Our Product Manager does monitor this forum, and I will also forward this to him for consideration.

Oleg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report