Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download and install Autodesk® Factory Design Suite

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1050 Views, 6 Replies

Download and install Autodesk® Factory Design Suite

Dear All,

I have downloaded and installed the software Autodesk ® Factory Design Suite 2014 30-day trial version. however, I installed failed because I have 32 bit machine.

As far as I know Autodesk ® Factory Design Suite 2012 for 32-bit . But I can not find download links for installation.

Please help me to download and install Autodesk® Factory Design Suite 2012.

Van Can

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Van Can, 

You are correct, the 2014 version of Factory Design Suite is only vailable for 64-bit systems.

You can download the 2012 version from Matt, our Virtual Agent: Click here and select the option Downloading and Installation -> Software Download Links -> I Need to Redownload my Product -> Autodesk Suites; then simply choose the program and version that you wish to download.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Dear Camilo,

Thank you,

How to download faster?.

Please indicate in programs that support the library lathes, milling, ... as the attached picture, ?.

Van Can

Message 4 of 7
camilo.lemos

Hi Van Can, 

The speed of your download will mostly be determined by the quality and speed of your internet connection. If your download is progressing extremely slowly, you may want to disable your firewall and anti-virus programs during the download.

As far as product capabilities go, I'm going to leave it for our product experts to give you some suggestions as to which program to use for different types of work.

Best regards, 

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

Dear Camilo Lemos,

I need some 3D of machine tools such as lathe, milling, planers, CNC machines from Autodesk® Factory Design files.

Can you send me to this files?

Message 6 of 7
camilo.lemos

Hi Van Can, 

All available additional files for Factory Design Suite are available here. It looks like you want some of the files which are included in the software? In this case we unfortunately don't have the individual files available for download.

Camilo Lemos

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

I need a machine image library or some sample files from the machine images enhance the design without having to take time.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report