Fabrication CADmep Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fabrication CADmep Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fabrication CADmep topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9
steven_butler
1899 Views, 8 Replies

Welcome!

Welcome to the Autodesk Fabrication Content discussion group.

This forum is designed to help Autodesk Fabrication content users connect with each other and share feedback, tips, tricks and best practices. It will also connect you with the Autodesk Fabrication product team, who will be actively monitoring the site providing advice and guidance, and information on new Building Product Manufacturers' (BPM) content and enhancements. We would also like to hear about your ideas and wishes, which you can now post to the new Autodesk Fabrication IdeaStation.

So, let’s start talking…

The Autodesk Fabrication Product Team

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

I can no longer log into http://building3dcontent.com/ with my password which I know I have right.

I tried to send an email from the site to request it to be reset but that failed too.

Where can I go to get this fixed?

My User Name is my email address.

Matthew

matthew.w@cadpro.co.nz

Matthew Weake
matthew.w@cadpro.co.nz
+64 9 302 4028
Message 3 of 9
tagbagz
in reply to: steven_butler

Steve

How about starting with: converting/creating native Revit content for all  the existing cadduct/CADmep+/Autodesk Fabrication database components

regards

PM

Message 4 of 9
lsm-drafter
in reply to: tagbagz

tagbagz wrote:

Steve

How about starting with: converting/creating native Revit content for all  the existing cadduct/CADmep+/Autodesk Fabrication database components

regards

PM

I'll second that!

Message 5 of 9
DTND
in reply to: lsm-drafter

I'll triple that!!

'A person without much talent or ability is considered special by those with no talent or ability at all'
Message 6 of 9
tstright

The data needs to expand in CADmep to all common manufactures for Copper, Steel, Plastic.

The dataset that is now included with CADmep is dismal at best.

"Only the Skilled Survive"
Message 7 of 9
theflanagan

I am also trying to log into the Building 3D Content site and having difficulties with my log in credentials.  I have tried emailing support but no matter how I type in the image code at the bottom of the form to submit my question, the message always fails.  Please help.

Message 8 of 9
cadbob
in reply to: theflanagan

The tricky part was the 1st Character they are wanting. (Include 1 non alpha numeric Character)

I googled  https://wci.llnl.gov/codes/basis/manual/node161.html

Who feels as dumb as me? LOL

I don't believe you can do today's job with yesterday's methods and be in business tomorrow.
Message 9 of 9
TBodor1
in reply to: tagbagz

Lets make it four!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report