Fabrication CADmep Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fabrication CADmep Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fabrication CADmep topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gauges - Can we have a Gauge with a connection at the back

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
KarlHiggins
1503 Views, 8 Replies

Gauges - Can we have a Gauge with a connection at the back

Currently there are gauges with a connection in at the bottom and a trap type but what we use a lot of the times is one with a connector at the back like so..

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
cadbob
in reply to: KarlHiggins

Not sure what you are describing? Back of your Pick-up Truck? 🙂

I don't believe you can do today's job with yesterday's methods and be in business tomorrow.
Message 3 of 9
KarlHiggins
in reply to: cadbob

probably best if i just crudely sketch it up..

Capture.PNG

Message 4 of 9
cadbob

For crying out loud, LOL I feel like a dummy, I was thinking Metal Gauges, I was helping someone on CAM here at work.

See my attached picture's to get what you need. You need to change what I highlighted to get what you need.

I just also noticed you want probe out the back. I need more coffee. Let me see if I can get you something.

I don't believe you can do today's job with yesterday's methods and be in business tomorrow.
Message 5 of 9
cadbob

I tried to post 3 that I made real quickly for you. But Autodesk will not allow *.itm and other certain type files to upload to site. If you read about the cadmep command "convert3dmodel" you can find a 3d Gauge online, Download and Convert it. You can also send me your email and I will email the 3 I made for you.

Message 6 of 9
KarlHiggins

Thanks again chap, much appreciated.. you where far faster than Nick

Message 7 of 9
cadbob

LOL, thanks, Nick is a good guy, just he is busy guy! Looks like Nick owe's me a Pint!

Message 8 of 9
KarlHiggins

Nick busy? hes never of the My Little Pony MMO... Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 9
cadmad350

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report