Fabrication CADmep Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fabrication CADmep Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fabrication CADmep topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Export Issue After Updating to Service Pack 1

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
cblairQXP
690 Views, 1 Reply

Data Export Issue After Updating to Service Pack 1

I updated my CAMDuct 2014 to Service Pack 1 and am now experiencing data fail through the Item Data Export.

I have attached two files to show this issue.

Test1.text was exported prior to the SP1 update.  The requested data line up with the requested fields.

Tes3.text was exported post update.  It contains information for the exact same fitting; a square elbow (this issue does exist for other items as well).  Cracking it open you will not only notice that the data is different but that some of the data is repeated.  This repitition could be tolerated if it didn't spill over into the incorrect fields.  i.e. Connect #1 in tes3.txt reads Depth=24.000 instead of the expected TDC.

I'm hoping this is simply an issue with my settings.  I have tried creating a new export with slimmed down fields but am experiencing the same issue.  If I use the Dimension List in an export I get junk data.

Has anyone experienced this and found a workaround?

-CBlair

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
cblairQXP
in reply to: cblairQXP

Autodesk got back with me on a resolution for this issue:

"What you need to do is, in the Column Tab for each Dimension field, uncheck the "Show Zero Values" as this seems to be what is bringing in the extra Info."

Once I unchecked the option as suggested all the bad data problems were resolved.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report