Fabrication CADmep Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fabrication CADmep Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fabrication CADmep topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding\Editing\Creating Number Text Styles

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
588 Views, 4 Replies

Finding\Editing\Creating Number Text Styles

I was changing some settings in my Database\CAD Settings\Annotation. Under Number Text I changed my Text Style from STANDARD to Default and now that I want to change it back, STANDARD is no longer there as an option. How do I get this back?

Basically my leaders disappeared in default and I don't know how to get them back. I just know they were there when STANDARD was my Text Style Setting. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
cam-nav
in reply to: Anonymous

Textstyle in the database needs to match a DIMSTYLE to have leaders active. This is where they are pulled from.

You can just type in STANDARD in the database to get back to where you were.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: cam-nav

I actually tried tyoing in STANDARD but unfortunetly it did not work. Now that I know the Text and DIM Styles have a relation to them I want to just change my DIM Style to default. I have a huge project due today so this Test will have to wait. Thanks!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: cam-nav

Is there a way to update the model once I have made changes into the database? Simply typing regen doesn't work. 

Message 5 of 5
cam-nav
in reply to: Anonymous

Type REBUILDALL

If this doesn't refresh the leaders try:  MOVE > Enter > Enter > Enter then UNDO, this will refresh the leader head sizes and things that didn't with REBUILDALL.

Hope this is in time. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report