Fabrication CADmep Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fabrication CADmep Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fabrication CADmep topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fabrication 2015 Stalling on Plugin Load

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
gordon_fraser
434 Views, 3 Replies

Fabrication 2015 Stalling on Plugin Load

Hi

We have just updgraded to 2015 and have Fabrication 2015 also.

If I open one of our previous (2013) Fabrication drawings, and then load in the cadmep20x64.arx plugin, we are good to go.

However if I then put that cadmep20x64.arx in the startup suite, and restart AutoCAD, when the loader gets to loading the cadmep20x64.arx plugin, the boot hangs and the only way to resolve it is to task manager>end process, as for some reason it's not showing in the Applications tab (probably because it's not classified as an opened application at this stage)

This is happening on all our seats and the only work around for now is to manually load in the application each time.

I noticed there was another thread with a similar issue but it came to no resolve. Is there any solution to this issue?

Many thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rcole
in reply to: gordon_fraser

This has been an issue for some years. I have yet to find a solution apart from taking it out of the start up suite. Sorry!

Message 3 of 4
gordon_fraser
in reply to: rcole

Thanks for the reply

That's decidedly not cool. How does one make Autodesk aware, or is there not really any point?

Thanks again

G

Message 4 of 4
rcole
in reply to: gordon_fraser

It doesn't happen everytime here, so never bothered reporting it. The work around is too easy so I can't imagine they would spend the time trying to fix it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report