Fabrication CADmep Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fabrication CADmep Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fabrication CADmep topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing button mapping

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
idesignher
624 Views, 5 Replies

Changing button mapping

I am tring to swap out all my gored elbows with pressed. I have pressed in my services and was told that I need to change the details in my button mapping. Can someone help me with the process of changing this? 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
davidronson
in reply to: idesignher

Not sure that you really need to change the button mapping. What do you think of the below?

In the Edit Service Template, right click on the pressed, click the "+" button, place the gored elbow, click on the pressed eblow, and select the "-" button. 

idesignher
in reply to: davidronson

Is this basically replacing the service properties? 

Message 4 of 6
davidronson
in reply to: idesignher

No, its just swapping out one bend for another.

idesignher

Ok, thanks. Well that didn't seem to work so well for me, not sure if I did it right but what I found out is that I just had to include what i wanted to fill in and exclude what I didn't. 

More than one way to skin a cat. 

Message 6 of 6
idesignher

I did get this to work with other parts needed, it just took a little time to properly understand, so thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report