Fabrication CADmep Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fabrication CADmep Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fabrication CADmep topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Center line

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
btngpnoy
3261 Views, 9 Replies

Center line

We are recently upgraded to Autocad 2014 Fabrication (CAD Mech). Before we upgrade to 2014 we can check/see the centerline of the pipe by placing the cursor on the pipe. Now on 2014 it changed to Top & Bottom info elevation instead of CL is there a way to change this back to center line? thanks in advance.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
btngpnoy
in reply to: btngpnoy

still can not find the solution.

Message 3 of 10
cadbob

See attached PDF for LEVEL BLOCKS. I named mine CL.

I don't believe you can do today's job with yesterday's methods and be in business tomorrow.
Message 4 of 10
Nicholas.Hyland

Hi btngpnoy,

If you’re not using cadbob’s suggestion of Level Blocks I’d suspect the “Same setting for Round” is enabled as per the attached.

Nicholas Hyland
Message 5 of 10
cadbob
in reply to: Nicholas.Hyland

Exactly, UN-Check "Use same settings for Round"

I don't believe you can do today's job with yesterday's methods and be in business tomorrow.
Message 6 of 10
btngpnoy
in reply to: cadbob

Thanks a lot Cadbob . I just got back from adays off I will try what you sent me and let you know the result. Thanks again.
Message 7 of 10
cadbob

Ok, you can use eaither method, the easy way would be as Nick suggested and Make sure you have un-checked use same settings for round. But if you like a custom centerline symbol like myself then the way I suggested would be best. So you have 2 choices! 🙂

Message 8 of 10
btngpnoy
in reply to: cadbob

Cadbob,

Thank you very much for all your efforts helping me. I did the easy way , Nich way just uncheck the, bur I want the custom way like yours. As soon as I familiar with this Fabrication 2014 I will use your custom center line. Once again Thank you very much.

Btngpnoy
Message 9 of 10
btngpnoy

Nick, Thanks for the help it is really appreciated. A big help for us just started 2014 save as a lot of steps and clicks. TY.

Message 10 of 10
siravi.seo

Woowwww.... that's great.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report