Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certified by Autodesk - Digital Signature Certificate

Certified by Autodesk - Digital Signature Certificate

I wonder Autodesk has plan to provide Digital signature certificate for Autodesk add-ins, because that would tell the add-ins more secured and compatible to run on Autodesk products.

8 Comments
gabriel_he
Alumni
Status changed to: Under Review

dgorsman
Consultant

Probably best served as part of ADN membership.  If this was widely available it wouldn't mean much for trust.

hermeytheelf
Contributor

The latest version of Autodesk App Manager is designed to only work with digitally signed files. Too bad UR9 for Revit 2015 didn't actually get digitally signed so it fails to install. #facepalm Autodesk

babu.rajan
Contributor

Hopefully autodesk provide Digital signature certificate for add-ins which publish through autodesk app store.

cadraktiv
Collaborator

Hi Autodesk

some information about the current state available?

jcanales_r
Participant

Seria genial que Autodesk brinde el certificado de firma digital, para los complementos que se publican a través del APP Store.

3DPiping
Explorer

I believe Autodesk team does a tremendous work already by doing their quality assurance. Knowing the software development nuances I just don't understand how a digital signature would improve the quality of publishers' products. "Certification" by its nature is a long and costly process, so someone will have to pay for that. In my humble opinion, the "smoke testing" and some security/anti-virus checking done by Autodesk App Store QA team should be enough.

strugglebird99
Explorer

Great 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report