Ecotect

rikr
Message 1 of 3 (271 Views)

Steriographic Diagrams

271 Views, 2 Replies
11-12-2008 03:45 PM
How can i change the colour scale for shading on diagram? I have tried "Customise scale" however this only seems to work for the main screen.
Star.Davis
Message 2 of 3 (271 Views)

Re: Steriographic Diagrams

03-12-2009 02:09 PM in reply to: rikr
In the "sun path diagram" window on the right side, expand the "Shading Mask" heading. If you hold down the "Manage" button, a list will appear. Scroll down to "Customize Scale . . .". Once you have selected this you can manipulate the "value range" at the bottom to whatever scale you wish.

I'm not sure if this answers your question or not, because you mentioned already trying "customize scale".

If you want to change the shadow color in an overshadowing diagram you can change all shadow colors using "user preferences" or you can change the shadow color of individual zones, through the "zone properties . . . " under the zone management tab. (right click on the name of a zone in the zone management list and the "zone properties . . ." option will show up in a list.)
rikr
Message 3 of 3 (271 Views)

Re: Steriographic Diagrams

03-23-2009 04:48 PM in reply to: rikr
Thats great. Thanks for the reply.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.