Did you mean: 

Network License - IP range issue

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
341 Views, 2 Replies

Network License - IP range issue

Hello,

We have 5 network licenses and have defined 9 different ip ranges in the license manager. However, only one ip range can use licenses at the certain moment and that ip range has to be the first one on the list otherwise it doesn't work. This is causing a lot of problems as we have multiple offices who want to use it at the same time (hence 5 network licenses)! Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
drajmarsh
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

We have many offices and university departments with exactly your requirement - different IP sub-ranges accessing a single network license server, including VPN ranges which can have completely different number values. The IP sub-range system seems to handle these pretty well so I am very interested in the problems you are having.

My guess is that the way forward is to review the ranges you are using and see if there isn't some sort of glitch in the way they are ordered or specified. Could you send them to support@ecotect.com and mark the message to my attention. If you can provide your POP number as well (or even an account email), I can compare it against what is stored at our end.

I'm confident that it will be something pretty simple and that we should have you up and running without these problems quite quickly...

Kind regards,
Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew Marsh
Principal Software Engineer
AEC-Simulation
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you very much Andrew. I will forward all the details to the email address provided.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report