Ecotect

Ecotect

zeynep_emektar
Message 1 of 1 (697 Views)

How to add analysis grids for more than one facade ?

697 Views, 0 Replies
04-24-2013 02:40 AM

Hi, I'am working on an urban project in France, this project contains 14 building in different orientations, i actually want to calculate the solar radiation on  facades of these 14 buildings, so since two weeks i have been trying to add analysis grid to these facades, but in Analysis grid tab Auto-fit to object, tthe options  'within' 'around' doesn't work only when i chose '3d Form fit'  it paste the analysis grid to one facade but when i would like to add another facade, analysis grid take a form of two facades. Facades are separate normally. How can i say to ecotect to separate the analysis grid for each facade?

I also tried with modify>subdivision surfaces, i chosed all my facades, i subdivised them, and i run the calculation but it takes tooo long time and at the end nothing changes.

I am really in trouble, thanks for your help in advance.

Have a nice day.

Zeynep.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.