Community
Maya Dynamics
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya dynamics topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Maya Fluid problem

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
359 Views, 0 Replies

RE: Maya Fluid problem

Hi everyone,

I have an issue with Maya fluids which has me frustrated, I have a sequence of a characters feet emitting fluids at key framed poins as he moves out in a spiral motion and have 16 average 100x72x100 containers set up to follow his path and positioned with a slight overlap at to corrispond with correct moment his feet emit.

The problem is I cached originally at 100 base res which wasn't detailed enough and this worked fine could see the fluids in the viewport and could do a playblast etc. But I deleted the cache and re-cached at 160 which cached out each container with seperate files on each frame with each coming to 46megs each, but when I go to the points where fluid should be pressent nothing is shown in the viewport and doesn't render?

I had a look at each container in the node editor and noticed that from 1 -15 each one has 2 cache nodes attached, both the corrisponding fluidshape cache to the corrisponding fluid shape i.e 2cache>2fluid but also the cache node for fluid container 16? only the contaner 16 has its one and only cache file.

I tried turning 16 cache off but still nothing?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report