Community
Maya Dynamics
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya dynamics topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bifrost not working on my new PC.

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
834 Views, 2 Replies

Bifrost not working on my new PC.

I am running Maya 2015 SP5 on A PC I just built it is running Windows 8.1 Enterprise. I have been trying to complete my Bifrost training and it does not work on the PC. I create a container shape then a shape inside it like all the tutorials, then make liquid out of shape it makes the Bifrost nodes and all then I hit play and it always fails in the bi frost caching. The particles never show up. It does not create the fluid container around the scene as in all the tutorials. So frustrated. Have uninstalled re installed. Antivirus off so that it would let bifrost install. IDK what else to try but I am falling behind. Please help. I have searched forums. The same sim works on PC in class with nearly identical specs.  It is running Windows 7 is only difernece I see. They are actually SP 1 and I am running SP5.  so frustrating. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

ASUS Sabertooth z97

i7 4790

GTX770

16GB RAM

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I am also ecperiencing everything you are. basically same setup as you.. please people we need some help..

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Okay man i fixed it.. avast was blocking oringinal install files.. just reinstall maya with antivirus off and it should work..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report