Did you mean: 

Using constraints in Dynamic block

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
455 Views, 6 Replies

Using constraints in Dynamic block

Hello all,

I am having a problem making dynamic block with several connected distance parameters.

Ie. I have lavatory plate with who wash basin. I have certain constraints to keep , please see attached image but I cant make it work... I have also attached block to see how far I got...

Thanks

Jan

DynamicBlock.jpg 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Libbya
in reply to: Anonymous

Here's a version using dynamic parameters/actions.  If you need it with constraints instead, let me know and I'll , but it's easier/simpler/more effective to use the dynamic parameters/actions.

Message 3 of 7
Libbya
in reply to: Libbya

I decided to make up the constraints version.  See attached.  It works fine and was easy enough to do, but is absurdly more work to get fully functional over the version with dynamic parameters/actions.  

Message 4 of 7
kasperwuyts

It isn't if you make the individual sinks separate blocks.

See attachment

Best regards
Kasper Wuyts
in reply to: kasperwuyts

I made the constraints versions and simply forgot to attach the file to my last post.  I considered making the sinks blocks, but did it without.  Regardless, even as blocks it is still more complex than the dynamic parameters/actions version.  It's all more easily and more accurately done with parameters/actions.    

Message 6 of 7
ojuris

hi!

I think You added wrong version of file with parameters/actions therefore I add this

Regards

Juris

Message 7 of 7
Libbya
in reply to: ojuris

You're right...  🙂  My file attachment skills are hurting in this thread.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services