Did you mean: 

Text in blocks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
hunt675
397 Views, 2 Replies

Text in blocks

I need some help.

I want to create some symbols which includes text.  For example, I have a square with an "F" centered within the square.  The problem I am having is when I insert the block into a drawing and rotate it, the "F" also rotates.  Is there any way to make it so the "F" is always horizontal no matter how I rotate the block?

Thanks,

FYI - The text is not an attribute.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ojuris
in reply to: hunt675

I think question is - how you rotate block?

1. by command   rotate

2. by dynamic block posibilities

1. no

2. yes

Message 3 of 3
hunt675
in reply to: ojuris

When I insert from my tool palette I select an insertion point then a position point. ________________________________ *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete all copies. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or the information it contains without the author's prior written permission. The information contained in this communication may be confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege. If you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages from us in the future then please respond to the sender to this effect. We cannot accept liability for the content, views or opinions expressed in this e-mail. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services