Did you mean: 

Scale + stretch dynamic blocks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
bjorncoeck7535
632 Views, 5 Replies

Scale + stretch dynamic blocks

Hello,

I'm trying to make a (detailed) dynamic block of a door. The scale factor of the door swing doesn't match the stretch.
Is there anybody who can help me solve this little problem.

thx
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
MennoMekes
in reply to: bjorncoeck7535

Here you go.....
you understand why it works now? If not I'll explain.

Menno

p.s. please post your blocks in a containerdrawing next time.
Message 3 of 6

Thank you Menno
Message 4 of 6
MennoMekes

You're welcome,

just remember that actions behave the same way as commands, so in your case the scale-basepoint was not on the same point as the left stretchparameter, therefor scaling out of proportion woth the stretch.

Menno
Message 5 of 6
MennoMekes

Hey Autodesk! Where are my answering points? I don't see them appear in my profile!
Message 6 of 6
pgnirk

Hey Menno,

I wasn't sure how else to get in touch with you, so I hijacked a post (hope that's not looked down on in the "Ground Rules"). I was told that you were great in helping another user, with his dynamic block problem(s), so I thought you may be able to answer my question.
Do you know if there is a limit to how many visibility states, and/or lookup tables, one can have in a block?? I'm 56 vis. states into a block I'm creating, and I just realized that I have 96 to go!!! Ugh. I'd rather not find out the hard way that there's a limit. . . .like say, when I get to 150 out of the 152 that I need!! That would. . . .well, that would not make me happy. ;o)
Thanks in advance Menno. Any response would be greatly appreciated!! Have a good one.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services