Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mirrored text

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
stevenson1971
214 Views, 4 Replies

mirrored text

I have created the dynamic call up below and I am struggling to get the flip tool to work as I want it too.
Is there a way to use the flip tool to mirror the text box as shown but to leave the text/attributes locked within the box (ie text to left / attribute to right and detail number at top, drawing number at bottom)

If it is a simple no then a suggestion of the correct tool to use would also be appriciated

Many thanks

Spence
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: stevenson1971

If you post dynamic block drawing files here, please insert your block into another drawing. Don't post just the dynamic block
drawing file, because then any one interested has to save the file to their local machine and then insert it into another drawing to
be able to test it out. If you load up the drawing where the block has been inserted into, you can just open up that drawing file
and run bedit on the block.
Message 3 of 5

Apologies, Didnt know the form,

Please find block withing test drawing sheet.

Spence
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

About the only way I can figure out immediately is to add another flip action to the text and attributes. See attached
Message 5 of 5
Randy Pohle

I dont know if you still need this done, but I've done the horizontal flip for you.

The vertical flip doesn't work very well at all now, as I restructured the block a bit and didn't touch the vertical at all. I leave that for you to fix using the horizontal flip as a guideline.

The main thing, to keep an object(s) orientation and flip it to the other side, you need to MOVE the object(s) to the new location not FLIP them.

You flip the point paramter that the move action is based on and allow chaining in the point parameter so the object(s) move with the point to the new location.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding it.

Randy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services