Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lookup choices

22 REPLIES 22
Message 1 of 23
Anonymous
792 Views, 22 Replies

lookup choices

trying to create a spec sheet that will allow me to touch a drop down arrow and let me choose from a list. I have a lookup parameter and then I assigned lookup action to it. It will not let me choose a parameter (none listed) try to load block and grips don't appear. I can only type in lookup properties box. any idea?

22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
in reply to: Charles_Shade

okay i figured it out   i typed  (visibility_add)  it worked  thanks

Message 22 of 23
vsrisaichaitanya
in reply to: Anonymous

THIS CAN BE POSSIBLE WITH ATTRIBUTES , BY CREATING THREE ATTRIBUTES LINK THEIR FIELD WITH LOOP UP TABLE....I  MODIFIED YOUR DRAWING,SEE ATTACHMENT , AFTER CHANGING LOOPUP VALUES GIVE REGEN COMMAND....FOR ATTRIBUTE CHANGING

Message 23 of 23
Libbya
in reply to: vsrisaichaitanya

You are on the right track, but the issue with doing it the way you posted is that the text after the attribute does not adjust to the string length of the field.  If you choose a longer length, the text of the field writes on top of the text that is not part of the field.  If you choose a shorter length, there is an overly large gap in the text.  Here is a solution that does not use visibility states and still formats correctly regardless of the lookup choice.  A regen is required after each lookup change.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services