Cannot create Radius Top Window Dynamic Block

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
petestrycharske
415 Views, 1 Reply

Cannot create Radius Top Window Dynamic Block

All,

I have been wracking my brain on this for most of the day and I am at a loss as to how to accomplish this.  My goal is to create a window with a round top, which is defined by an overall height and then a radius.  I can accomplish this just fine, outside of the dynamic block arena, but just seem to be having a rough time within the block arena.  I feel like I am so close, but when I set the top of my arcs to be tangent, the entire top of the window moves.  Grrr...  Can someone please take a look at my models and let me know where I am going astray.  Thanks in advance for all your assistance and have a most blessed night!

Peace,
Pete

Just a guy on a couch...

Please give a kudos if helpful and mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Nevermind everyone, turns out I was trying to be too fancy for my application.  Just needed to use regular parameters, not action parameters.  The horizontal and vertical parameters gave me the flexibility necessary to create my custom sizing.

Just a guy on a couch...

Please give a kudos if helpful and mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services