Dynamic Blocks

Valued Mentor
bgingerich
Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)
Accepted Solution

Block properties table labeling

152 Views, 1 Replies
05-18-2012 08:41 AM

So I made a DB for shcs's, but now I want to know if it is possible to rename the lengths to our company's part numbers?

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Brandon Gingerich

From my knowledge, no. There is no way to rename the listed options in blockproperty tablet.

Something to wish for maybe.

If your in desperate need of it you could probably archieve it with a a lookup since there you can name every option. But you would not have the pulldown menu under each nominal size. You'd have to make one option for each combination of size and length.

As far as my knowledge goes, best of luck

// Adam

Valued Mentor
AcadAdamLT
Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)

Re: Block properties table labeling

05-21-2012 12:27 AM in reply to: bgingerich

From my knowledge, no. There is no way to rename the listed options in blockproperty tablet.

Something to wish for maybe.

If your in desperate need of it you could probably archieve it with a a lookup since there you can name every option. But you would not have the pulldown menu under each nominal size. You'd have to make one option for each combination of size and length.

As far as my knowledge goes, best of luck

// Adam

Signature, sincerely... //Adam
AutoCad LT 2014
Give Kudos where credit is due, Mark "accepted as solution" if the post solved your question.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.