Did you mean: 

Block Properties Grip NOT Flipping

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1711 Views, 3 Replies

Block Properties Grip NOT Flipping

What am I missing?  A simple dynamic block using a Block Properties Table to control the value of an attribute.  The block also has flip & rotate actions, but I cannot get the Block Table grip to flip or rotate with the rest of the block even though it is part of both selection sets.

As I said, what simple thing am I missing to make this work correctly? 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
AcadAdamLT
in reply to: Anonymous

Did some experiments trying to move the property tablet grip but nothing seems to work, it wont budge.

I did have a bit of success if you move a parameter basepoint, the grip for property tablet follows the basepoint, if you move the basepoint you move the grip.

You can use a chained-point parameter with a move action to move the basepoint along with the flip-action.

Might atleast be worth a looking-into.

Signature, sincerely... //Adam
AutoCad LT 2016
Give Kudos where credit is due, Mark "accepted as solution" if the post solved your question.
Message 3 of 4
kevin
in reply to: Anonymous

Sorry for bringing an old thread to the surface but wanted to pass along what I've found....

The only fix I've found so far is to place the basepoint parameter under the grip parameter and then it will flip, etc. because it always stays in alignment with the base point of a block.

Message 4 of 4
Charles_Shade
in reply to: kevin

Thanks for adding this comment. I think there is another thread floating around here with that solution as well but as the Forum grows solutions can tend to get lost if they are not marked as such.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services