Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

annotative dynamic block position

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
cADPRo
423 Views, 5 Replies

annotative dynamic block position

Can someone please tell me why my annotative block moves position when scaled to a different xp?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
edwin.prakoso
in reply to: cADPRo

Is it an annotative block? An annotative block can have different position for different scales.
If this post solves your problem, please mark it as solved. It will help others with a similar problem to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Edwin Prakoso
LinkedIn | Website | Twitter
Message 3 of 6
cADPRo
in reply to: edwin.prakoso

Yes it is. But why does it move?

Joseph Szymanski
CAD Technician
Securadyne Systems
1502 N 9th Avenue
Pensacola, Florida 32503

Main Office: 888.409.2224
joseph.szymanski@securadyne.com

This e-mail and any file(s) or e-mail messages attached to it contain data or information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise restricted from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the data or information contained herein or in any of the attachments is strictly prohibited. Securadyne Systems, LLC. and its affiliates will not be held liable to any person resulting from the unintended or unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally contained in this email. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy, delete or erase this document and all attachments. Code 3864280.
Message 4 of 6
Libbya
in reply to: cADPRo

If you insert an annotive block and then move it with one of its grips, the movement from the grip only occurs in the current scale.  If you then switch scales, the position in the scale you switch to will be the original insertion point. 

Message 5 of 6
vsrisaichaitanya
in reply to: Libbya

i have problem with contraint dynamic blocks and in some of the blocks block property table is also linked and there are working fine but ctrl+c and ctrl+v takes more time ,i need to handle these blocks 10 to 20 in a single drawing file in a specific format. Please Suggest any methodlogy to decrease copy and paste time (using clipboard not using "co" command)...this help alot in my work..i am attaching drawing file...

Message 6 of 6
dzspambox
in reply to: Libbya

the position of the geometry moves in relation to the base point; to scale, when it's annotative.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services