Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

angled dynamic block help

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
cadnoob1
317 Views, 3 Replies

angled dynamic block help

To all the CAD God's out there im having an issue with making angled blocks stretch properly. i have no problem with stretching the piece length wise either way. But when i change the width the angle on the inside changes, but i want to maintain that angle and width on the second side. I'm attaching my 2 attempts. Any help would be great, thank's in advance.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: cadnoob1

3 attempt 🙂

Juris

On 2009.12.22. 1:23, cadnoob1 wrote:
> To all the CAD God's out there im having an issue with making angled blocks stretch properly. i have no problem with stretching the piece length wise either way. But when i change the width the angle on the inside changes, but i want to maintain that angle and width on the second side. I'm attaching my 2 attempts. Any help would be great, thank's in advance.
Message 3 of 4
cadnoob1

That was so simple thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction. This will surely help me in the future.
Message 4 of 4
kvnbrn

I think your selection set doesn't cover the area you are trying to stretch. Right click on the stretch action, select Action Selection Set, Modify Selection. Before you make your selection window, click the option arrow and select CPolygon. Now you can make a selection around the entire line so the whole line will stretch.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services