DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNDO in Dwg TrueView?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
wade.h
2320 Views, 6 Replies

UNDO in Dwg TrueView?

Looking into the DWG TruView program and freezing layers I have noticed that there is no "Undo" feature. Am I correct or am I missing something here? Even some of the simplest programs have an undo feature. The problem I am running into s the drawing I have has many layers and it is difficult to identify the one last selected to freeze from the layer manager pull down/window.

Thank you
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: wade.h

product suggestions: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=​123112&id=1109794

In the meantime, hit that F2 key on your keyboard to see what you've done for reference as needed.
Message 3 of 7
wade.h
in reply to: pendean

The link to suggestions is a dead link.

F2 gives you the last commands, but if it entails multiple layers or nested layers in a block, it isn't very helpful.  But any ship in a storm.  Thank you for your direction.

Message 4 of 7
pendean
in reply to: wade.h
Message 5 of 7
b_aubry

Hi,

It's only been 6years.

Am i missing something, or ctrl+Z / undo is not doable in DWG Trueview ? (i have 2019 version)

Message 6 of 7
pendean
in reply to: b_aubry

Not enough folks asked for the feature, why not add your voice to the collective here yourself https://www.autodesk.com/company/contact-us/product-feedback

Message 7 of 7
b_aubry

Thank you for your reply

an "undo" option doesn't constitute a "feature" but common sense (!!) when developing a software.

thanks for your link,  i'll be sure to send something, for what it's worth. (TrueView doesn't appear to be on the list, "idea" thing doesn't exist anymore, which lead me back here..)

all the best

-ben

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report