DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TrueView only prints 1/4 of the full plan !!! Help !!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
blizt85
601 Views, 2 Replies

TrueView only prints 1/4 of the full plan !!! Help !!!

Hello,

Im having issues in our office when im trying to print any plan A1(36"x24") to our plotter using TrueView. I only end up getting the top part of my plan which about 1/4 of the entire drawing. What is strange is that our autocad can print whitout any problem. On a second note, ive notice that when i try setting my drawing landscape, the 1/4 of my drawing that comes out is set as portrait. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Eddy.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
blizt85
in reply to: blizt85

oh... fergot to mention that our printer is a HP Designjet T1120. thxs

Message 3 of 3
Shawn_Niles
in reply to: blizt85

You may want to try using the PC3 on TrueView that you are currently using for Design Review. It may be that there is a problem with the PC3 you currently have. Also, there is a setting in AutoCAD that allows you to process the plot on the plotter instead of from within AutoCAD itself. So if you have set that, it may be why TrueView is not able to process the plot. Since you have both programs, the best solution may be to use AutoCAD to plot your files.

Shawn Niles

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report